Selasa, 13 April 2010

BBQ party !

Monday,12 April 2010

about 3 or 4 days ago, me and my classmate made a decision to have a photo session because we already made our 'class t-shirt' which is design by 'Snoobs'. because of confusion going anywhere and if just taking photo is making us bored, so I propose to have a barbecue party and all my friends agree , there's 2 choise of place, first is raissa's house and the second is my house(not my house exactly, its my father office). but most of my friend choose my house, so we having a party in my house. the party is in monday, start at 4 p.m . first,we having barbecue, then we eat while we waiting for Jimmy that soo 'ngaret' ,he brought our 'class-tshirt' but he arrived in my house at 6 p.m. after that we're taking some photos and playing fireworks. and that's how we spend our happy monday :)

4 komentar:

  1. hohohohoho gue pengen BBQan lagi! >W<

    BalasHapus
  2. seruu sii,, cuma panasnya gak nahan.ahahah:)

    BalasHapus
  3. ah looks so yummy..sate ah mau sate
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus